Church or church-related institutions are also in daily competition. This means understanding and winning over customers and suppliers, so that they can provide the products they offer and services they need more efficiently, attractively, and competitively. We evaluate supply and demand, market opportunities, and work with you to develop individual market entry strategies that take into account church-specific characteristics. Furthermore, we help you adapt to the essential peculiarities and challenges of market access and monetization. Upon request, we can open doors to important multipliers and players in your target groups.
- Provided access to church hospitals in the consulting field of control, strategy, or reconstruction
- Conducted a review of the market potential of a monastery hotel in southern Germany
- Provided support for a sustainable financial service provider by adapting its services for church organizations
Development of new fields of activity
articularly for monasteries, it is increasingly difficult to find fields of activity that provide financial benefits which also preserve, or at least do not interfere with, an ideal self-image, especially considering the demographic situation often found in the monastery context. The increased need for employees makes it necessary to design and develop areas of business systematically and sustainably. But what exactly has high potential for the future, and how can one’s own forces be used meaningfully when they are scarcely available?
- Simultaneous analysis of the financial and goodwill benefits of the business areas for a charitable association
- Joint development of a portfolio of future activities for a large monastic monastery with its own business operations
- Conception of a marketable vestiary with tailor’s shops in India
Strategic selection of service providers
hurch and social economy organizations have special requirements. They expect more than just professional services. Due to the earmarking of all funds for ecclesiastical and/or nonprofit engagements and the fiduciary-like position of the management operations involved, a special degree of attention is paid to efficiency. Moreover, the linchpin in most day-to-day situations is usually not found in innovative and highly technical, linguistically differentiated business and financial structures, but rather in the real circumstances associated with living and working in a hospital, religious order, or social association. There is an art to finding and understanding the right partners.
- Access to church hospitals in the consulting field of controlling, consolidation or reconstruction
- Support of a sustainable financial service provider in the process of adapting its services for church addresses
- Support in the search for a reasonable tax consultancy for a decentralized residential home provider operating throughout Germany, or for a missionary religious congregation