"To know and understand - economic solutions for the church context."
Successful economic management is essential to achieving idealistic goals. We see our task as providing decision-makers with loyal advice on all economic and financial issues. This applies in particular to the long-term orientation of business on the financial markets, be it investments, e.g. for later investments or for old-age provisions, or the financing of large, mostly social-economic projects.
Solid and regularly adapted structures in investments and financing have a direct impact on the economic status and the economic capacity to act. The benefits of higher returns on investment, lower financing costs or in terms of risk-bearing capacity are significant and can be measured in concrete terms. Transparency about the content and impact mechanisms of the individual financial transactions and the portfolio provide you with security.
We are here to support you in all phases of financial projects. Together with you, or as a model for you, we develop individual concepts, organize their implementation in your own corporation and in cooperation with external partners such as banks, and assist in the smooth start-up. On request, we monitor the then running processes for conformity to your strategy specifications and their contribution to success.
e show you new solutions and investment forms and advise you in a sustainable and value-oriented way according to your ideals and objectives.
For clients with a larger volume of investments, we offer all investment consulting services from the creation of an individual investment guideline for market research into eligible asset management companies, to the appraisal of specific investments. If desired, we will work as an independent advisor at your side in investment committees.
On request, we regularly monitor implemented investment services.
Your supervising bank or financial service provider remains responsible for product-related, specific consulting and concrete implementation. We guarantee independent strategic consulting, evaluation and control.
- Support of an international trust, a congregation in Rhineland-Palatinate, a complex operator organization in North Rhine-Westphalia, etc. in the development of investment strategy and investment guidelines
- Tendering to various banks for 7, 8 and 9 figure security holdings, evaluation of incoming bank offers and implementation control
- Allocation of internal funds for investment measures and capital investment for a hospital operator in North Rhine-Westphalia
e provide support in the financial structuring of upcoming investments for the profitable development of business operations and develop strategies for the unbundling of non-material and operational assets.
As a competent partner, we are able to point out new solutions and alternative financing options, such as via promissory note loans, subsidies or fundraising. On request, we regularly monitor the financing services used and actively make proposals for managing the debt interests and repayments.
To this end, we develop concepts and tenders. The product-related, specific financing offer and the concrete implementation remain with the banks, which we evaluate in terms of costs and benefits for you.
- Advisement of a religious congregation on the provision of equity capital for investments in real estate partly used by the congregation itself in the diocese of Limburg
- Structuring of the finance plan for a new ward block and central operating theater for hospitals under foundation and municipal ownership
- Tendering and flexible structuring of a large financing for a charitable company in Baden-Württemberg in the context of a corporate entity merger
aking risks is part of doing business and can lead to attractive returns, or even have idealistic motives. Risk taking dangerous when risks are not recognized or are underestimated. Risk management encompasses all provisions for identifying, assessing, and controlling risks, including compliance risks. The aim is to identify important developments at an early stage. In this way, effects that could endanger the company can be monitored, complex responsibilities can be successfully managed, and opportunities can also be identified.
Over the course of our consultation, the various natures and causes of risks are jointly identified, probabilities of occurrence and possible consequences are assessed, measures for risk management and control are developed, and indicators for simple risk monitoring are noted for future use. This ensures, for example, proper management in the case of capital investments and investment/financing projects, or compliance with governmental and ethical standards in the case of heritable building rights or tenancies.
In the risk-oriented audit, existing risks are made transparent in terms of their amount, their justifiability and coverage by equity are examined, and any existing risk management approaches are evaluated. Audits remain highly efficient through the use of available progress and financial reports, management reports and the use of expert interviews in the corporate bodies.
- Development of a uniform, risk-oriented financial reporting system as a benchmark for a congregation of independent monasteries in different countries
- Risk management workshop at the holding company of a large German hospital chain, compliance workshops with executive bodies of a large social ministry of Catholic women’s association as well as a large church foundation
- Risk inventory and management recommendations at an Austrian monastery on the occasion of a change of management and the planned handover of key tasks to employees
hurch institutions also want to ensure that their actions in financial transactions are in line with their own values. Financial investments are investments in economic activities that should meet the needs of investors. Equally important is the promotion of good works, without losing sight of the investors' return or risk objectives. The focus is on the criterion of sustainability, the respectful and conservational use of the world's resources, people, and the environment itself. Special church requirements or funding goals are also taken into consideration.
The implementation of ethical ideas in a networked business environment is extremely complex. It requires intelligent objectives of one's own as well as extensive information in order to obtain and evaluate relevant decision-making data on an ongoing basis.
We help to sharpen one's own sustainability goals by providing information, pointing out opportunities and limitations, and participating in critical discourse with multipliers and responsible parties. Extensive knowledge of standard market procedures and research providers support you in adequately putting your own goals into practice.
- Consultation of a religious community in Rhineland-Palatinate on the definition of effective and efficient individual sustainability goals as well as on the monitoring of financial portfolios
- Integration of an individual sustainability strategy, including impact investing, for the international capital assets of a congregation in Rome
- Design of a microfinance portfolio diversified by focus and region